Vans Online Returns and Exchanges
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days. The cost of return will be at your expense.
If you have received a wrong, faulty or damaged item click here.
1. Pack your product(s) preferably in its original box and packaging. Products must be unworn and in the condition you received them.
2. Complete the return form included with your items, marking the reason for return.
3. Place the return form inside the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return.
4. Cut out the return address on the left-hand side of the return form and place it on the outside of your parcel.
5. Ship your return by your preferred method. We recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the items.
If you have any questions, need assistance or if you need another copy of your return form, please contact our Customer Service by clicking here.
You will receive an email from Vans confirming we have received your return. Once your return has been received and inspected by our returns department, you will get an email confirming that a refund has been issued.
For more detailed information on our Return Policy, please visit our Terms and Conditions.
Return delivery address:
VF NORTHERN EUROPE LTD.
VANS RETURN DEPT.
PARK ROAD EAST, CALVERTON,
NOTTINGHAM, NG14 6GD
If you have received a wrong (different than displayed on the Vans Shop) or damaged item you can return it within 30 days from the shipping date. If the item is faulty, you have 2 years from the order date to return the item(s). We can arrange a pick-up at your residence or in case you would like to proceed with the return using your preferred method, please send us proof of payment and we will refund the costs. If proof of payment for the return is not supplied to Vans we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage.